San Ramon Campus Library: Study Rooms
- The San Ramon Campus Library has 3 reservable study rooms available for student use.
- The purpose of these rooms is to provide space for students to engage in collaborative and cooperative study.
- Groups of two or more students with a reservation have priority use of these rooms.
- The rooms may be reserved in advance using this reservation calendar or in person at the library help desk.
- Individual students are welcome to use the rooms when available
If you have questions or need help reserving a group study room, please contact Amanda Choi at email@example.com.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Your session is about to expire, click here
to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload
the page to start again.