San Ramon Campus Library: Study Rooms
- The San Ramon Campus Library has 3 reservable study rooms available for student use.
- The purpose of these rooms is to provide space for students to engage in collaborative and cooperative study.
- Groups of two or more students with a reservation have priority use of these rooms.
- The rooms may be reserved in advance using this reservation calendar or in person at the library help desk.
- Individual students are welcome to use the rooms when available
If you have questions or need help reserving a group study room, please contact Amanda Choi at email@example.com.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.