Schedule a one-on-one research appointment to get help with your research assignment.
You can get help--
- Defining your topic
- Selecting the best resources for your assignment
- Accessing and navigating electronic resources
- Developing search strategies
- Evaluating sources
- Citing sources
What should I bring to the appointment?
Bring a copy of the assignment, IF YOU HAVE ONE, AND/OR any research you have already gathered about your topic.
Here is what to expect at your appointment:
- When you arrive, come to the Reference & Research Desk and let the librarian know that you have an appointment.
- We'll find a computer at which to work. You are welcome to bring your laptop.
- We'll coach you through the research process to find the sources you need.